The first change has affected positions 22 and 23 of the previous list that include other cosmetic products for hair. Thus, the common customs code 3305 90000 0 is replaced by two codes: 3305 90000 1 (hair lotions) and 3305 90000 9 (the remaining groups of products for hair).
Also the content maximum concentration of hydrogen peroxide for oral hygiene products was changed from 0.6% to 6.0.
At the same time a customs code was added 3306 90000 0 (of other products for oral hygiene or teeth) in the list of products subject to state registration.
The new list will be complemented by two new positions 39 and 40, where other cosmetic perfumery products not named in other positions will appear. The customs code: 3307 90 000 8 has been assigned for such products. The position «39» will be dedicated to cosmetic products subject to the Declaration of conformity and the position “40” will be dedicated to cosmetic products subject to state registration.
Obtaining the certificate of State registration is required always to the following cosmetic products:
· Perfume and cosmetic products for artificial tanning
· Perfume and cosmetic products for whitening (lightening) the skin
· Cosmetics for tattooing
· Intimate cosmetics
· Perfume and cosmetic products for personal skin protection from exposure to harmful industrial factors
· Cosmetics for children
· Perfume and cosmetic products for chemical staining, dyeing and lightening hair
· Perfume and cosmetic products for perming and straightening hair
· Perfume and cosmetic products manufactured using nanomaterials
· Perfume and cosmetic products for hair removal
In addition, the State registration becomes mandatory for cosmetic products manufactured with the use of nanomaterials.
The new edition of the list of finished cosmetic products which are subject to declaration of conformity in accordance with the technical regulations CU TR 009/2011 on "the safety of the products cosmetics and State registration comes into force on September 25, 2014.