Technical Regulations CU TR 017/2011 on the safety of textile: main definitions
Technical Regulations CU TR 017/2011 on the safety of products of the textile industry: clothing, footwear, leather goods not intended for children adopted under the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by Decree No. 876 of 09.12.2011of the Commission of the Customs Union came back into force on 01.07.2012.
Scope and relevant products
All textile products, leather and fur, even those who were not subject to the certification system GOST-R: leather goods, bags, wallets, belts, bracelets for watches, curtains, etc.
Prior to launching products / equipment onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with basic health and safety requirements (Technical Regulations CU TR 019/2011 or TP TC 017/2011)
- apply procedures for evaluation of conformity
- obtain the certificate: declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Customs Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of certificates / declarations of conformity.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity;
- taking advice on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity;
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by the authorized experts;
- testing and analyzing your products at the authorized laboratories;
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification;
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations: to pre-ensure that your products conform to all imposed requirements. for example: prediction analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts).
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity marking "EAC" consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified to be compliant with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations in the Custom Union. It provides access to the free displacement of the machine on the whole territory of the Custom Union.
TR conformity marking shall also be affixed visibly on the products and/or the accompanying documents.
Regulatory reference texts:
Download: Decree No. 876 of 9.12.2011 of the Commission of the Customs Union “Technical Regulations CU TR 017/2011 on the safety of machinery” (in Russian)
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 017/2011 on safety of textile with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.