What document do you need?
Direct your search: consult our tool “GUIDELINES”
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 039/2016 on requirements for mineral fertilizers: history and main definitions
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 039/2016 on requirements for mineral fertilizers adopted in the framework of the Eurasian Union between Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan and Russia by the Decree No. 150 of November 30, 2016 of the Commission of the Eurasian Union is planned to come into force in the coming years.
Scope and relevant products
This technical regulation of the Eurasian Union applies to:
- mineral fertilizers depending on their aggregate condition
- mineral fertilizers classified by their nutritious elements
- requirements for storage, transportation and marking of mineral fertilizers
This technical regulation of the Eurasian Union does not apply to organic and organomineral fertilizers.
Prior to launching mineral fertilizers onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 039/2016
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain conformity documents and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that every product’s packaging bears the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Eurasian Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of declarations of conformity.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining EAC registration
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for EAC registration
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
All packaging destined for mineral fertilizers, which have successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment and EAC registration according to EAEU TR 039/2016, must bear the single conformity mark "EAC". Furthermore, the marking of the mineral fertilizer must contain the following information:
- designation and field of application of the mineral fertilize
- designation and % of nutritious elements from which the mineral fertilizer is composed
- logo of the producer
- the document according to which the mineral fertilizer is produced and transported
- consignment number
- weight or volume of the mineral fertilizer
- production and registration date and so on
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity mark "EAC" (EurAsian Conformity) consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified are compliant with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Union.
Download the Decree No. 150 issued by the Eurasian Union Commission on November 30, 2016 (in Russian) regarding the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 039/2016 on requirements for mineral fertilizers.
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 039/2016 on requirements for mineral fertilizers with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.