What document do you need?
Direct your search: consult our tool “GUIDELINES”
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 045/2017 on Safety of Oil Prepared for Transportation and (or) Use: history and main definitions
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 045/2017 on Safety of Oil Prepared for Transportation and (or) Use adopted in the framework of the Eurasian Union between Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan and Russia by the Decree No. 89 of December 20, 2017 of the Eurasian Economic Commission came into force on July 1, 2019.
Scope and relevant products
This technical regulation of the Eurasian Union applies to:
- oil prepared for transportation and (or) use, released into circulation and in circulation on the Union market
This technical regulation of the Eurasian Union does not apply to:
- oil delivered for export outside the customs territory of the Union, delivered under the state defense order, stored in organizations that ensure the safety of the state material reserve, as well as used by the manufacturer (producer) of oil exclusively for their own needs
Prior to launching oil prepared for transportation and (or) use onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 045/2017
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain conformity documents and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that every product’s packaging bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Eurasian Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of conformity documents.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining EAC registration
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for EAC registration
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity mark "EAC" (EurAsian Conformity) consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified are compliant with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Union.
Oil prepared for transportation and (or) use, which has successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment and EAC registration according to EAEU TR 045/2017 have to bear the single conformity mark "EAC". It should be placed in the passport of the product.
Download the Decree No. 89 issued by the Eurasian Union Commission on December 20, 2017 (in Russian) regarding the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 045/2017 on safety of oil prepared for transportation and (or) use.
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 045/2017 on safety of oil prepared for transportation and (or) use with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.