What document do you need?
Direct your search: consult our tool “GUIDELINES”
Technical Regulations CU TR 020/2011 on the electromagnetic compatibility of technical devices: main definitions
Technical Regulations CU TR 020/2011 on the electromagnetic compatibility of technical devices in the framework of the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by Decree No. 879 of 09/12/2011 of the Commission of the Customs Union returned in force on 15th February 2012.
Scope and relevant products
Equipment subject to the Certification of Conformity are as follows:
1. Appliances and appliances for:
- The preparation and storage of food and cooking;
- Processing (cleaning, ironing, dry cleaning) lingerie, clothing and footwear;
- Maintaining of the climate inside;
- Hair, nail and skin care,;
- Heating the body;
- Sports equipment;
- The audio and video devices, the receiver of television and radio;
- Power supplies, battery chargers, voltage regulators;
- Electric pumps;
- Lighting equipment;
- The electronic circuit breakers;
- The electrical welding equipment.
2. Personal computers.
3. Technical devices related to computers:
- Uninterruptible power supply;
- Multimedia Projectors.
4. Electrified instrument (stationary and portable power).
5. Electric musical instruments
Prior to launching products/equipment onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with basic health and safety requirements (Technical Regulations CU TR 020/2011)
- apply procedures for evaluation of conformity
- obtain the certificate: declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Customs Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of certificates/declarations of conformity.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity;
- taking advice on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity;
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by the authorized experts;
- testing and analyzing your products at the authorized laboratories;
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification;
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations: to pre-ensure that your products conform to all imposed requirements. for example: prediction analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts).
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity marking "EAC" consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified to be compliant with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations in the Custom Union. It provides access to the free displacement of the machine on the whole territory of the Custom Union.
TR conformity marking shall also be affixed visibly on the products and/or the accompanying documents.
Regulatory reference texts:
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 019/2011 on safety of personal protective equipment (PPE) with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.