What document do you need?
Direct your search: consult our tool “GUIDELINES”
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 049/2020 on Requirements for Main Pipelines for Transportation of Liquid and Gaseous Hydrocarbons: history and main definitions
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 049/2020 on Requirements for Main Pipelines for Transportation of Liquid and Gaseous Hydrocarbons adopted in the framework of the Eurasian Union between Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan and Russia by the Decree No. 121 of December 23, 2020 of the Eurasian Economic Commission came into force on July 1, 2021.
Scope and relevant products
This technical regulation of the Eurasian Union applies to main pipelines, including their branch lines, with nominal diameter up to DN 1 400 inclusive, with gage pressure from 1.2 to 14 MPa inclusive for transportation of liquid hydrocarbons and with gage pressure over 1.2 to 25 MPa inclusive for transportation of gaseous hydrocarbons
Prior to launching the main pipelines for transportation of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation TR EAEU 049/2020
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain conformity documents and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that every product’s packaging bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Eurasian Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of conformity documents.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining EAC registration
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for EAC registration
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity mark "EAC" (EurAsian Conformity) consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified are compliant with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Union.
The main pipelines for transportation of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons, which have successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment and EAC registration according to EAEU TR 048/2019 have to bear the single conformity mark "EAC". It should be placed on the certificate of acceptance.
Download the Decree No. 121 issued by the Eurasian Union Commission on December 23, 2020 (in Russian) regarding the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 048/2019 on requirements for main pipelines for transportation of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons.
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 048/2019 on requirements for main pipelines for transportation of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.