What document do you need?
Direct your search: consult our tool “GUIDELINES”
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 038/2016 on safety of attractions: history and main definitions
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 038/2016 on safety of attractions adopted in the framework of the Eurasian Union between Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan and Russia by the Decree No. 114 of October 18, 2016 of the Commission of the Eurasian Union came into force on March 18, 2018.
Scope and relevant products
The present technical regulation of the Eurasian Union applies to attractions of temporary usage, transportable attractions and statiс attractions (assembled on the grounds or without grounds) during the use of which there is a biomechanical influence on the passengers, for example:
- non-mechanical water attractions
- inflatable attractions
- children attractions and others
The present technical regulations of the Eurasian Union does not apply to:
- equipment destined for playgrounds with a very low level of potential biomechanical influence (RB-4)
- attractions manufactured and put into operation before the coming into force of the present technical regulation.
Prior to launching electrical appliances and radio equipment onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation CU TR 038/2016
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain conformity documents and make sure that the latter is included in the products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Eurasian Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of declarations of conformity.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining EAC registration
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for EAC registration
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity mark "EAC" (EurAsian Conformity) consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified are compliant with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Union.
All attractions, which have successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment and EAC registration according to CU TR 038/2016, have to bear the single conformity mark "EAC". It should be indicated on the consumer packaging and operational documents.
Download the Decree No. 114 issued by the Eurasian Union Commission on October 18, 2016 (in Russian) regarding the Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Union EAEU TR 038/2016 on safety of attractions.
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Union EAEU TR 038/2016 on safety of attractions with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.