Technical Regulations CU TR 008/2011 on the safety of toys: main definitions
Technical Regulations CU TR 008/2011 on the safety of toys in the context of the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by Decree No. 798 of 23.09.2011 of the Commission of the Customs Union is back into force on 1 July 2012.
Scope and relevant products
2. Model of non-collection for children in the age up to 14 years;
3. Playground equipment for children;
4. Sports equipment, including submarine
5. Folk dolls and decorative, not intended for children up to age 14 years
6. Thurs automatic devices
7. Game "Brain head" containing more than 500 details
8. Jewelery for children, etc.
Market LaunchPrior to launching products/equipment onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with basic health and safety requirements (Technical Regulations CU TR 008/2011)
- apply procedures for evaluation of conformity
- obtain the certificate: declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity;
- taking advice on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity;
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by the authorized experts;
- testing and analyzing your products at the authorized laboratories;
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification;
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations: to pre-ensure that your products conform to all imposed requirements. for example: prediction analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts).
Conformity Marking EAC
Regulatory reference texts:
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 008/2011 on safety of toys with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.