Technical Regulation CU TR 015/2011 on elevator safety: main definitions
Technical Regulation CU TR 015/2011 on safety of grain adopted in the framework of the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by the Decree No. 874 of July 01, 2013 of the Commission of the Customs Union came into force on July 01, 2013.
Scope and relevant products:
This technical regulation of the Customs Union (currently Eurasian Union) applies to grain, which is used as feedstuff and nutrition products and is put in circulation on the market of the ex-Customs Union member states (currently Eurasian Union):
This technical regulation of the Customs Union does not apply to grain used as seeds and products of grain transformation.
Prior to launching grain onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation CU TR 015/2011
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain a certificate / declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Customs Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of certificates/declarations of conformity.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
Conformity Marking EAC
All food products, which have successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment according to CU TR 015/2011, have to bear the single conformity mark "EAC". It should be placed either on products’ package or should products not contain package – on the documents accompanying the products.
Regulatory reference texts:
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 015/2011 on safety of grain with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.