Technical Regulations CU TR 007/2011 on the safety of products for children and adolescents: main definitions
CU TR Technical Regulations 007/2011 on the safety of products for children and adolescents: clothing, shoes, baby clothes, dishes, books, etc., except toys adopted within the framework of the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by Decree No. 797 of 23.09.2011 of the Commission of the Customs Union came back into force on 01.07.2012.
Prior to launching products / equipment onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with basic health and safety requirements (Technical Regulations CU TR 019/2011 or TP TC 017/2011)
- apply procedures for evaluation of conformity
- obtain the certificate: declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity;
- taking advice on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity;
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by the authorized experts;
- testing and analyzing your products at the authorized laboratories;
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification;
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations: to pre-ensure that your products conform to all imposed requirements. for example: prediction analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts).