What document do you need?
Direct your search: consult our tool “GUIDELINES”
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 036/2016 on requirements for liquefied petroleum gases used as fuel: history and main definitions
Technical Regulation EAEU TR 036/2016 on requirements for liquefied petroleum gases used as fuel adopted in the framework of the Eurasian Union between Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan and Russia by the Decree No. 68 of August 9, 2016 of the Commission of the Eurasian Union came into force on January 1, 2018.
Scope and relevant products
This technical regulation of the Eurasian Union applies to:
- liquefied petroleum gases in use or imported onto the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union and destined for industrial use as fuel and as motor fuel for automobiles
- requirements for the storage, transportation, realization, preservation and marking of liquefied petroleum gases
Prior to launching liquefied petroleum gases used as fuel onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation EAEU TR 036/2016
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain conformity documents and make sure that the latter is included in products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
In practice, any products coming onto the Eurasian Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of conformity documents.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining EAC registration
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for EAC registration
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
All containers for liquefied petroleum gases, which have successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment and EAC registration according to EAEU TR 036/2016, have to bear the label containing the following information:
- hazardous cargo class
- emergency measure code
- danger signs
- information about fire ignition
- information about hazard for living beings
- types and means of disposal
- fire-extinguishing agents and so on.
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity mark "EAC" (EurAsian Conformity) is an acronym. It means that the products certified comply with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Union.
All containers for liquefied petroleum gases, which have successfully undergone the procedure of conformity assessment according to EAEU TR 036/2016 have to bear the single conformity mark "EAC".
Download the Decree No. 68 issued by the Eurasian Union Commission on August 9, 2016 (in Russian) regarding the Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Union EAEU TR 036/2016 on requirements for liquefied petroleum gases used as fuel.
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Union EAEU TR 036/2016 on requirements for liquefied petroleum gases used as fuel with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.