Industrial Safety: Technical Passport
What kind of documents are you looking for?
Focus your searches with our “GUIDELINES” tool
GOST R OFFICIALLY CEIZED TO EXIST. INSTEAD THE GOODS ARE CURRENTLY SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UNDER THE TECHNICAL REGULATION.
History and main definitions
The technical passport is a customized document supplied with each equipment unit when it leaves the factory and accompanies equipment for the duration of operation until the end of service on the industrial site.
Scope and relevant products
- obtaining, use, processing, training, storage, transportation, disposal of hazardous materials such as:
flammable gases, fuels, explosives, toxic to living organisms, toxic to the environment
- use of pressure equipment>0.07MPa or temperatures > 115 ° C
- use of lifting equipment
- obtaining molten metals and alloys derivatives
- mining worksandore benefication
- prepare the technical passport in accordance with RTN requirements
- meet the requirements of the national industrial safety
- apply the procedures for assessing the operating safety
- get the satisfactory industry expertise report andthe RTN Permitand ensure that itis enclosed to products
- The presentation of a duly filled-in technical passportis required on the Russian site. The Passport must be registered with local authorities RTN during the proceedings of the request for authorization to placing on the market. It is essential for monitoring equipment during regular and regulatory check of the site.
How to get it and applicable procedures
- administrative information on the equipment manufacturer and supplier
- information folder
- program and methods for testing equipment
- test protocols
- act of corrective actions (if necessary)
- conditions and requirements of operational safety
- technical maintenance procedures, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- compiling Technical Passports for all types of equipment (pressure equipment <0.7bar; pressure equipment >0.7bar, compressors, pumps, valves, piping, electrical equipment, etc..)
- compiling pre-filled passports model;
- verification of calculation notes
- supervision of welding procedures
- support for acceptance tests
- program and testing methods compliance
- development of conditions and operational safety requirements
- formatting the information folder
Compulsory certifications or registrations must be obtained prior to the drafting of Technical Passport:
- Certificate of Conformity GOST R;
- Certificate of Conformity TR;
- Declaration of conformity GOST R;
- Declaration of conformity TR
- State Registration & Sanitary Expert Report;
- Pattern Approval Certificate for Measuring Instruments;
- Explosion-Proof Certificate of Conformity;
- Fire Safety Certificate; etc.
Safety rules for each type of equipment
Copies of these certificates / records are to be enclosed to the Passport.