CU TR 023/2011 "Safety of juice products made of fruit and vegetables" - certification and declaration of conformity
Technical Regulation CU TR 023/2011 on juice products made of fruits and vegetables: main definitions
Technical Regulation CU TR 023/2011 on juice products made of fruits and vegetables adopted in the framework of the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by the Decree No. 882 of December 09, 2011 of the Commission of the Customs Union came into force on July 01, 2013.
Scope and relevant products
This Technical Regulation of the Customs Union applies to juice products made of fruits and vegetables and circulating on the territory of the Customs Union (currently Eurasian Economic Union). The Technical Regulation also covers the requirements for manufacturing, storage, transportation and implementation of these goods.
Prior to launching juice products made of fruits and vegetables onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulation CU TR 023/2011
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain a certificate / declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in products
In practice, any products coming onto the Customs Union markets (sales outlets and commissioning sites) after customs clearance should include originals / certified copies of certificates/declarations of conformity.
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity
- advising on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by authorized experts
- testing and analyzing your products in authorized laboratories
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prospective analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts)
- consulting regarding the regulatory risk management
Download the Decree No. 882 issued by the Customs Union Commission on December 09, 2011 (in Russian) regarding the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 023/2011 on juice products made of fruits and vegetables.
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 023/2011 on juice products made of fruits and vegetables with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.