CU TR 005/2011 "Safety of the packaging" - certification and declaration of conformity
Technical Regulations CU TR 005/2011 on the safety of the packaging: main definitions
Scope and relevant products
Prior to launching products/equipment onto the market, the manufacturer / representative should:
- comply with the basic health and safety requirements (Technical Regulations CU TR 005/2011)
- apply procedures for conformity assessment
- obtain the conformity document: declaration of conformity and make sure that the latter is included in the products
- make sure that products bear the EAC mark
We offer solutions for:
- obtaining certificates/declarations of conformity;
- providing advice on product labeling, and on documents required for issuing certificates/declarations of conformity;
- organizing and supporting on-site inspections at the point of production by the authorized experts;
- testing and analyzing your products at the authorized laboratories;
- developing specifications and reference systems for voluntary certification, etc.
- monitoring of sector-specific regulations
- monitoring of regulations: to pre-ensure that your products conform with all the imposed requirements, for example, prediction analysis of serial production
- providing applicable regulatory documents for your products (translation and comments by our experts) and others.
Conformity Marking EAC
The conformity marking "EAC" consists of an acronym. It means that the products certified comply with the essential health and safety requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union. It provides access to the free displacement of the products/equipment on the whole territory of the Customs Union.
Regulatory reference texts:
The text in English and/or French of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU TR 005/2011 on safety of the packaging with comments of CCIS-EXPERTISE experts is available in our e-shop.