Do you wish to understand the structure and nature of technical and administrative requirements of the Technical Regulations applicable on the territory of the Eurasian Union (Armenia, Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan) in order to guarantee secure control of your export?
Experienced trainers of CCIS-Expertise offer you a variety of trainings tailored for your field of activity and products, in particular:
- industrial goods (for manufacturers, exporters and engineering companies)
- textile goods
- management of statutory risks within industrial implantation
- alimentary products
The objectives of the trainings are to:
- get acquainted with various systems of certification currently existing in the Eurasian Union,
- find out the requirements of conformity with the local standards,
- master the process of registration and certification of various products and equipment.
The trainings are destined for people in charge of regulatory issues, export project managers, quality managers and others. They consist of theoretical part where the regulations and their key parts are studied in detail, as well as include case studies and exchange of experience.