The following topics are going to be discussed during the forum:
- "Challenges of sustainable economical development in the context of globalisation"
- "East-West Dialogue in the 21st century: Transportation and logistics corridors as a basis for sustainable development of the Eurasian continent"
The forum is divided into several sessions:
- Banks and the economy: on the search for new synergies
- Crisis Management and safe investments during the sanctions
- Prospects for the new technological solutions of the fuel and energy challenges in the 21st century
- Insurance and re-insurance, development prospects
- Public-private partnership – an effective form of cooperation between industry and government
- Construction industry: achievements, challenges, prospects
- Investing in the future: Enlightenment and education. Charities and medicine. Art and patronage.