The Eurasian Economic Union that came into force on 1st January 2015 and consists of Belorussia, Kazakhstan, Russia and Armenia.
This Customs Union represents a new playground with its perspectives and its peculiarities. To find out the rules, register for the event with the CCIP (the subscription form and program to be downloaded here).
WORKSHOP> 9 am– 12 am
ARRIVAL OF PARTICIPANTS: starting from 8:30 am
MODERATOR : Ludmila VILARRASA, Advisor for Russia – EEU, CCI Paris Ile-de-France
CERTIFICATION OF PRODUCTS WITHIN THE CUSTOMS UNION (RUSSIA, BELARUSSIA, KAZAKHSTAN AND ARMENIA): ADVANTAGES AND INCONVENIENCES
The recent changes in the statutory domain:
- Interlocutors privileged for requests for authorization and/or information
- End of the transition period for the GOST R in Russia
- Official closure of the Eurasian Economic Community; implementation of the Eurasian Economic union
- New changes: procedure of industrial safety expertise in Russia
Procedures of conformity assessment according to the local standards and the obligations of the exporters:
- Certification or declaration of conformity?
- Status of the Applicant: requirements and obligations
- Schemes of certification: possible choices - advantages and inconveniences
How to succeed and optimize the certification of exported products?
- Conformity assessment of industrial equipment and consumer goods
TRANSPORT and LOGISTICS WITHIN THE CUSTOMS UNION
- What requirements for operators?
- How to organize export, for example, to Kazakhstan?
- EU - Russia embargo: what consequences on the export towards the Eurasian Economic Union? What strategies to adopt? (Organization of the customs control)
- Air transport France-Kazakhstan: new opportunities (to be confirmed)
- Mrs. Olga MICHAU, Expert in Industrial safety and Certification for the CIS / Customs Union, CCIS-EXPERTISE
- Mrs. Maria JORDANOVA, In charge of Russian service - C.E.I, DSV SA DIVISION ROAD
- Mr. Emmanuel GUILLAUME, Sales and Marketing Manager, AIR ASTANA (to be confirmed)
MEETINGS WITH EXPERTS > 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Duration of the meeting: 30 minutes. Meetings will be granted according to the order of arrival of registration forms and payment and are subject to availability.