On December 1, 2017 a public discussion was initiated regarding the draft decision of the Eurasian Commission about the list of products, which fall under the requirements of conformity assessment according to TR EAEU “Limiting hazardous substances in electronic and radio devices”.
The list of equipment for which it is necessary to present the document attesting compliance with the requirements of TR EAEU 037/2016 is presented in the form of a table containing four columns:
|Equipment Name||Customs Code||Document attesting conformity||Comments|
It is important to mention that for all types of the equipment only declaring is stipulated as form of conformity assessment. The equipment subject to mandatory declaration is the following:
- electrical appliances and home devices
- electrical communication devices
- photocopiers and office equipment
- electric instruments
- light sources and lighting fixtures
- electric musical instruments
- gaming machines and automatic dispensing machines
- checkout machines, card readers and others
- wires and cables used with the nominal voltage greater than 500 V of the constant and alternating current except optical fiber
- automatic switches and electrical safety devices
- fire and security alarms
For your information: Technical Regulation 037/2016 on limiting the use of hazardous substances in electrical and radio equipment comes into force on the territory of the Eurasian Union on March 1, 2018.